Hi All

Hi All,
I'm trying to activate Delphi Pro 10.2.1. At the end of the installation I type my reg key and EDN login details, but the wizard says "No valid license information found for Embarcadero Delphi 10.2".
I've updated the license information via License management program, but still no luck. Have anyone experienced something similar? What can I do?

p.s. I participated in last beta, but completely removed it. In the setup I removed all Android/Linux/IOS packages.

Marco Cantù?

Update:
Anyway, I created a support ticket.


Comments

  1. Attila Kovacs it is funny. I participated in latest beta and posted some Linux related QCs. Currently the Linux support is not included in Pro version. I will not help anymore - I see no reason doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attila Kovacs I always do beta testing inside a separate VM simply to avoid such problems with my production systems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make sure that you remove the expired beta license key(s), and it won't be a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment