I have a strange problem with developing office addins with Delphi 10.2 Tokyo and Word 2016 and Addin-Express on Windows 10 (most current patch level).

I have a strange problem with developing office addins with Delphi 10.2 Tokyo and Word 2016 and Addin-Express on Windows 10 (most current patch level).
Whenever I have Delphi open while using the Word add-in I receive a group policy error when using Range.Copy and Range.Paste operations from within the addin.
When I close Delphi the exception is not raized and the addin functions without a problem. Anybody else here experiencing similar or could anybody doing addin-development give it a try if he can reproduce the issue - just to rule out a problem inherent to my setup?

Comments

  1. I will update Add-In-Express so they can inform customers having that problem about your solution. Would you mind if I provide them the project? Or do you want to make a package with adequate credits?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment