BrintToFront

BrintToFront
SetWindowPos

doesn't work at all @ Delphi 10.2 Tokyo.

I used to write a code in FormKeyUp event

SetWindowPos(Form1.Handle, HWND_TOP, Form1.Left, Form1.Top, Form1.Width, Form1.Height, SWP_SHOWWINDOW);


==================================================

Thank you for everyone help me by reply.
I think I was wrong that I didn't make it clear the question above.
I was trying to make 2 forms and would like to popup main form when click F10 key on sub form.
actually I was trying same situation at Delphi 7, Delphi 10.1 and Delphi 10.2.
so that I have seen it works at 7 and 10.1 but 10.2 didn't.

anyway I have solved this question after delete some code in dpr file.

Application.MainFormOnTaskbar := True;

After delete it, it works well. thank you for all anyway.

Comments

  1. Juan C. Cilleruelo Sorry for late reply. I have solved that problem. actually I tried to make 2 forms. when I click "F10" key on sub form, I would like to popup main form but it doesn't work at all. because of some code in dpr file like this.

    Application.MainFormOnTaskbar := True;

    After delete it, it works well. thank you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Heffernan sorry but I didn't try it at trial version. I wrote specific situation again. and you will try with 2 forms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment