Delphi berlin wile compiling

Delphi berlin wile compiling
[dcc32 Fatal Error] Project1.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System' or binary equivalents (.dcu)

bds.exe -rtest here compilation workes

I have a hinch that option>librery changed since most components directories are gone.
I have a backup of my computer but i do not know which files have changes.

1.what are the files names used for librery ,or else, names.
2 Or beter when i do bds.exe -rtest where are those option file ?

Either way i need to know which file to bring from my backup

P.S i tried install it did not help (I do not want to uninstall)

Comments

  1. The -r option specifies the registry node the IDE is using. Your option makes Delphi use the "test" node instead of the "BDS" node. You may find the correct library entries in the registry under "test".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uwe Raabe you can see my very long discussion here which did not help. forums.embarcadero.com - Embarcadero Discussion Forums: Dose not compil ...
    I think my main problem is that the option file is bad.I cannot see all the components directories and i cannot delete GRAY directories ,it give me an error. However i have a backup BUT I DO NOT KNOW which files hold all those directories data that we get when we open options.
    If i knew which files are evolved ?
    P.S i exported registry of -rtest and normal and they are the same.
    I even made library and environments in both Delphi's the
    same.
    So to be short i need to know the files involved

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok it took a long night but i fixed it.
    I started by using an old software of mine monitoring the disk wile
    starting Delphi. I found that it changes a file envoptions.proj in the roaming directory.
    Now the root was short.
    I took from the backup this exact file and put the library path in 2 places. In Delphi and the registry (i am not sure it is needed).
    I hop it will help someone in the future.
    The last question is why the library path changed and truncated?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment