Here comes FixInsight 2017.11

Here comes FixInsight 2017.11

* New : Updated ignore feature: the whole folder content can be ignored
* New : New rule W530: 'IFoo' interface has the same GUID with 'IBar' (Unit1.pas)
* Improved : Rules O802/O803 (now it takes in account DPR file content as well)
* Improved : Rule C108 (now it triggers a warning for "with A,B do;" too)
* Improved : Improved parser
* Fixed : False positive in W525 (a constructor that calls another constructor doesn't cause a warning anymore)
* Fixed : False positive in W503 ("inherited Value := Value" doesn't trigger a warning anymore)
* Fixed : False positive in O804 (now it doesn't report 'Msg is declared but never used' for Windows message methods)
* Fixed : False positive in O803 (now it doesn't report a constant is not being in use when it is used as an array bound)
* Fixed : False positive in O801 (now it doesn't report "string is missing const" when a string is being edited by System.* functions)

http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/fixinsight.asp

http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/fixinsight.asp

Comments

  1. Hello!
    I have license for FixInsight bought 2015-04 on sourceoddity.com. Now TMS Software are released new version of FixInsight. Is possible to upgrade with 70% discount or not? And, if yes, how can i do that?
    sourceoddity.com - TMS FixInsight for Delphi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stregor sure! Please mail me some more details (your name or email, so I can find your old license) to roman@tmssoftware.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roman Yankovsky the renewal process for TMS FixInsight really needs work. I did not receive any notice that my license was about to expire and the update notices are posted on forums. I would like to renew my license but this is the 2nd time this has happened with this product, can you please fix the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of most useful plugins for me.
    Many thanks Roman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richard Baroniunas We send out an email when a registration expires. If you have not received this, please verify that your email account is not filtering, blocking or rejecting emails from here. You can also contact us directly by email to get the link to the renewal offer or you can check the ‘My products’ page, after login on our website, where the discount upgrade offers are shown for expired products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Roman Yankovsky and TMS team! Honestly, I've checked product page day by day to get news first!

    I know there is no Fixinsight plugin for Delphi 7, yet does the pro edition check .dpk made in Delphi 7? Is it possible to call it from Delphi 7 IDE externally for current project and get results into Messages window including browse to code capability?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Expect my order in the next couple of days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy Lescouhier I check my TMS Subscriptions all the time. From the web site to the subscription managers (both old and new versions) I would like a 30 day notice that my license needs to be renewed, which is not much to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ilya S I think FixInsight can be executed from commandline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roland Bengtsson yep, pro version has command line tool. If only I'd be able to browse its results in Delphi 7 Messages window.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Roman Yankovsky ! If there is a trial version I'd try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Roman Yankovsky Hi Roman! Any news for tangible D7 users? (;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment