Hi

Hi,
For years, when I hover the mouse cursor above a component in the component toolbar (I use the classic undocked editor setting with components on the horizontal toolbar) I never get any tooltip showing me the name of the component if a project is open. I have them only when there is no open or a blank project.
Any one with the same problem? Or better, a way to fix this? Sometimes it's convenient to know which component you're going to click instead of going through the search field


Thanks for any help.

Comments

  1. Unfortunately not, the Show Button Hint is checked. Again, if I have an empty form, they show up. If the form contains components, then there are no hints when hovering on the components :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I found the problem... a 3rd app that was disabling tooltips system wide!!! 10 years without my tooltips! Now I'm back to normal.
    Thanks all for your help.
    (By the way, it was Stardock DesktopX)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment