Ok, this is weird.

Ok, this is weird. I have an FMX project, and I accidentally deleted the form file (just the .FMX file). I didn't realize it until I opened the project, and it gave me some errors. So I copied it from a backup copy, but now when I do a full build, I get a bunch of these errors:

[dcc32 Hint] H2161 Warning: Duplicate resource: Type 12 (CURSOR GROUP), ID 32761; File c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad_studio\19.0\lib\Win32\release\Controls.res resource kept; file c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad_studio\19.0\lib\Win32\release\FMX.Controls.Win.res resource discarded.

I think there are some wires crossed, and it thinks the controls are both VCL and FMX. I can open another FMX project and do Build and it works fine. This one keeps giving me these errors for every visual control on the form.

Comments