Zombies took over my IDE.

Zombies took over my IDE.

All of the sudden and without compiling or building the project, I get an internal error (F2084) in a unit I haven't opened for some time.

The strange thing is that the project compiles and builds without any internal errors.

Git shows that the IDE adds a blank line in the end. I saved the unit, put some code to move the end line further down, restarted the IDE but nothing works.

Anyone any ideas? It is become annoying as I am typing the IDE takes me to the other unit every 3 minutes now.

Comments

  1. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers Already checked. Just three CRLF lines in the end after end.

    Told you...zombies all around :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your IDE version? I experience the very same issue (mystery 'internal errors', mysterily added empty lines, etc ) from time to time with projects using *generics* and/or *anonymous methods* with my XE4 IDE, for example, a project that uses this excellent command line parser by VSoft (https://github.com/VSoftTechnologies/VSoft.CommandLineParser)
    github.com - VSoftTechnologies/VSoft.CommandLineParser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwin Yip 10.2 Tokyo and in the project I've got generics and anonymous methods too. Maybe it is related. I also disabled the code and error insight but still the same. Anyway, now I am ok by reverting back to a previous commit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment