Better support for UHD, 4K in Delphi IDE?

Better support for UHD, 4K in Delphi IDE?

Several customers needs support for UHD in my products (some bought devices like Ms Surface) so I just configured a new developing machine with an 27"LCD 3840x2160. I installed Tokyo 10.2.1 and.... is it really still a 96 dpi application? I can't believe it... it is totally unusable... keeping 100% of Win10 dimension the IDE is microscopic... switching to 150% or more IDE suffer of blur effect cause of Windows scaling on legacy applications... in both situation my eyes are destroyed...

Is it in the road map or plans the idea to have a better IDE also for this kind of situations?

Comments

  1. Apparently HiDPI enhancements is due for 10.2.2, let's see if they can finally fix those issues...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the 10.2.2 will be released soon :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment