Hello!

Hello!

RB 14.01 Build 334 Enterprise Edition on Delphi XE Enterprise.

Data is right, i.e. if I look at the query the right elements have the right group.

On preview, however, one specific page lists as part of one group elements that pertain to another group. This, however, seems to affect only one specific page, with all the others seemingly working fine (but I haven't yet gone through all of them....).

So, what I should have on that page is something like this:

DR
Element 1
Element 2
GM
Element 1
Element 2

What I am seeing instead is this:

DR
Element 1
Element 2
Element 3
Element 4

No idea why and I am not well versed in Report Builder.

Ideas?

Comments

  1. Obviously sorted as soon as I posted this! Heh!
    I noticed a "Groups..." menu item in the Reports menu.
    Clicked on it, fixed the "break on" and it worked. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ReportBuilder is a prototypical love/hate relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, well, you want a hate-hate relationship, try Crystal Reports...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I to have a love/hate relationship with ReportBuilder and it has gotten worse since giving users access to a custom end-user version :-o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment