I have a problem with debuging of my application on 64 and 32 bit iOS, I can debug it on Mac and its working on the Mac but not when I trying on my Iphone 7. My Iphone 7 is running iOS 11.2.

I have a problem with debuging of my application on 64 and 32 bit iOS, I can debug it on Mac and its working on the Mac but not when I trying on my Iphone 7. My Iphone 7 is running iOS 11.2.

The errror codes I get:

" [DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/FileProvider for architecture arm64 "
" [DCC Fatal Error] F2588 Linker error code: 1 ($00000001) "

Comments

  1. What Eli M said :-) If you had installed the patch before importing the iOS 11 SDK, the framework would have been added for you. https://cc.embarcadero.com/item/30805

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment