I have installed Delphi 10.2.2 and the Documentation tab is all stuffed up ( see picture ). I know there is a html template page for the welcome tab, but I can't remember for the life of me where that is and I actually need to modify the template? for the documentation. Can anyone help ? Thanks


I have installed Delphi 10.2.2 and the Documentation tab is all stuffed up ( see picture ). I know there is a html template page for the welcome tab, but I can't remember for the life of me where that is and I actually need to modify the template? for the documentation. Can anyone help ? Thanks

Comments

  1. Ok, I found it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Welcomepage, but I can't actually see what is wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always useful to browse a few days back to look for similar posts.
    https://plus.google.com/109675536153721275254/posts/5E1m7C3HFMx has a link to a workaround.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lars Fosdal Ok scrolled back and back and then some more, the only post I can see is about the improvements to the Welcome page, but that doesn't address my screwed up page ! ????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edit the documentation.htm and replace styles.css with styles_light.css.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found it; thanks guys ... even though I detect just a hint of sarcasm ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the following in:

    C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Welcomepage\en

    Edit Documentation.htm and insert the one piece about the innerWidth

    function setFrameURL(url)
    {
    if(url){
    document.getElementById('load_html').src = url
    $("#load_html").css("display", "block");
    var height = window.innerHeight || document.documentElement.clientHeight || document.body.clientHeight;
    $("#load_html").css("height",(height)+"px");
    var width = window.innerWidth || document.documentElement.clientWidth || document.body.clientWidth;
    $("#load_html").css("width",(width)+"px");

    It works and takes up the entire page after you restart the IDE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tony Danby No sarcasm intended. Just a tip. That other post I linked, had practically the same picture as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tony Danby No sarcasm as well, when I typed that into the search it showed 2 posts that contained the fix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let you all off and thanks 😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment