I like having the new features and components when Embarcadero releases new version, but I hate it when they...

I like having the new features and components when Embarcadero releases new version, but I hate it when they introduce bugs where there was none. From 10.2.0 to 10.2.1 (or .2) they introduced 2 bugs and I still trying to figure out this second one.

I have custom control made of multiple FMX controls (TPath, Rectangles, Layout and TLabel). My control, in 10.2.0, works without issue under windows and iOs. But with 10.2.1 (or .2) I have TLabel object that does not display.

If I change the order of creation of my label objects, then the label that does not display is different.

This is frustrating because it is for sure Delphi that has an issue but I cannot find a work around.

I will post an example later. But I thought I would ask just in case it rings a bell to someone.

Thank you

Comments