Mac laptop OSX Lion (10.7.yadda.yadda).

Mac laptop OSX Lion (10.7.yadda.yadda).

Tried to install XCode 4.6 + Command line tools.
Connection to PASServer works.

Delphi Berlin w/updates.

Building a demo program yields this error:
[dccosx Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV1034E0E3-R00000014-0

Google didn't provide any useful hints, except that XCode may be in the wrong version but I can't find anything else that would apply, so... I am a bit stuck. Mayve XE 8 would work?

Anybody has experience on this?

Thanks!

Comments

  1. that error is not related to the xcode version or osx version ? (as its an internal compiler error). Have you tried tokyo? . what about just a blank new project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. one thing..have you imported the OSX SDK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian Hamilton How do I check if I have it imported? My profile does show "Command line tools" as SDK. Is that what you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian Hamilton I haven't tried a blank new project (yet). But I can try and see if that works. I suspect not though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I have added the 10.7.4 one and it compiles properly. No idea why the 10.7.5 doesn't work given that the version is right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment