RX 10.2.2, I did a install with keeping registry settings but it can't find Raise components. I have tried to GetIt re-install but it tries to reboot my machine after that I cancelled that and did just restarted the IDE but its still not installed.

RX 10.2.2, I did a install with keeping registry settings but it can't find Raise components. I have tried to GetIt re-install but it tries to reboot my machine after that I cancelled that and did just restarted the IDE but its still not installed.
Anyone else get this working ? Super frustrated with a release the is meant to be a stable one.....arrgghhh

Comments

  1. Could just be GetIt not showing its installed. Got the compiling working after adding the pragma links for missing Rz components (this is Cpp app)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment