Since build 1978 is broken I SHOULD download and install the 2004. I know that embarcadero releases broken versions every time since tokyo and it's still going with this trend, I'd like to ask:

Since build 1978 is broken I SHOULD download and install the 2004. I know that embarcadero releases broken versions every time since tokyo and it's still going with this trend, I'd like to ask:

- Does the 2004 fix the tab sliding animation bug?
- Does it fix something else that was broken in the 1978 vcl?

I really need to know if you can confirm the first question please!

Note: I am pretty pissed, I am tired to pay for something that doesn't improve. I am investing money, I really hope that they will improve delphi in the next release or I'll be forced to run away!

Comments

  1. you can re install any getit components and if you have source for 3rd party components you can recompile those or add the dir to the lib , if you do not want to use the 2004 build

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian Hamilton so that's what the 2004 has been released for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. basicly, to fix binary/dcu incompatibiilty with 3rd party components etc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment