Building for iOS Application Store
Building for iOS Application Store
Hi
I've just installed 10.2.2 on my main development machine, then upgraded my Mac to High Sierra and Xcode 9.2. I also uninstalled Xcode 8.2.1 as I thought it wouldn't be required any more.
I had to reinstall my application store provisioning profile to get it to build but I ran into the old error of:
"[PAClient Error] Error: E0776 xcrun: error: unable to find utility "PackageApplication", not a developer tool or in PATH"
This makes it looks like 10.2.2. hasn't been updated to use Xcode 9?
I would have hoped this would have all worked out of the box now. Anyone else seen this?
Cheers
Vince
Hi
I've just installed 10.2.2 on my main development machine, then upgraded my Mac to High Sierra and Xcode 9.2. I also uninstalled Xcode 8.2.1 as I thought it wouldn't be required any more.
I had to reinstall my application store provisioning profile to get it to build but I ran into the old error of:
"[PAClient Error] Error: E0776 xcrun: error: unable to find utility "PackageApplication", not a developer tool or in PATH"
This makes it looks like 10.2.2. hasn't been updated to use Xcode 9?
I would have hoped this would have all worked out of the box now. Anyone else seen this?
Cheers
Vince
My name there is Francisco Peris
ReplyDeleteThanks to all.
ReplyDeleteLooking at the link Francisco posted, I recalled having to do this previously. I checked the version numbers for both RAD Studio and PAserver and they were both current. There seems to be something else going on. I'd guess it's something on the Mac side.
I installed the PackageApplication script(?) and all working with Xcode 9.2.
Vince
Nice to help you
ReplyDelete