Does anyone know what I've done.... I had a system crash where my C.P.U. went 100% and my pudgy fingers must have keyed something wrong; now I have a fat bar at the top of my editor and two buttons I never had before ( circled in Yellow ). Can anyone tell me what this is?


Does anyone know what I've done.... I had a system crash where my C.P.U. went 100% and my pudgy fingers must have keyed something wrong; now I have a fat bar at the top of my editor and two buttons I never had before ( circled in Yellow ). Can anyone tell me what this is?

Thanks

Comments

  1. I minimised Delphi and then set it so that it didn't take the whole screen up and that cleared the ugly bar. A bit weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you found the secret button that removes all bugs, used exclusively by embarcadero personnel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't those from GExperts? Did you install it? It is in beta, so it may be a source of the problem...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve Jordi No, did not install GExperts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure I have seen those with either CNPack or Gxeperts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment