Hi

Hi,
Can someone give me a hint on what can I check to detect the exact problem with Delphi Tokyo 10.2.2 (latest build)?

When I create an empty Firemonkey form application and compile to OSX, I get the error: Abnormal Termination and the IDE will crash.
My XCode version is 9.2 and I also installed the latest compatible command line tool.
The connection to PAServer is OK

Notes:
- I didn’t compile anything for OSX before with this VM.
- I can compile to Linux without issues (also using FMXLinux)
Thx

Comments

  1. Did you update the files in the SDK options after updating XCode?
    Launch PAServer on the Mac, then make sure you have a working connection from RadStudio IDE and:
    Tools > Options > SDK Manager
    Select the MacOS version and on the right window click the Update Local File Cache button.
    In your project, also first suppress the Entitlement.TemplateOSX32.xml and info.plist.TemplateOSX.xml files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Steve Jordi I done the steps but didn't work.
    But I found the silly mistake. I had XCode installed, but at the notebook I never started XCode before. Somehow I decided to try opening to confirm version, etc. and noticed that this was probably the issue.
    When I started Xcode, it asked me to agree with the conditions and also told that it was "installing components..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. However, just doing this and trying update the SDK local file cache didn't work. BUT I deleted my old OSX SDK and added again. HERE I saw the issue. Before at the "Select SDK version" it showed for me "command line tools" and it all appeared to be correct. Now when I tried to add it showed "MacOSX 10.13". And it worked.... again, very strange that in Delphi it allowed without any hint or error to use the SDK "command line tools" without proper xcode installed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment