I've got a couple of issues with GetIt in Tokyo 10.2.2 (2004)

I've got a couple of issues with GetIt in Tokyo 10.2.2 (2004)

I installed CodeSite Express, but it didn't set up a path anywhere to find the files. I put this into the global Library Path, but it's not working:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Raize\CS5\Lib\RX10.2\$(Platform)

EDIT: I just noticed it's already there with \win32 instead of \$(Platform), but it still isn't finding the units.

EDIT: well, after a couple of full builds, the compiler figured it out. Never mind.


Second, the BeyondCompare IDE addin is still not working. I thought it was fixed.

As an aside, I've got a license for BC4. Does this come with something that can be installed into the IDE? Or is the IDE addin just something they put out for use with Delphi?

Comments

  1. I have the full version of Beyond Compare and don't have either the compare command in the tab at the top of the code editor or in the project view as Marco shows. It worked fine in 10.1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious how to install the full version of BC into the IDE. I installed it prior to when it was supported.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems it's an omission by Embarcadero there is a note on the Scooter Software forum with a link to download an expert to include in the IDE. scootersoftware.com - Delphi 10 issue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment