We're looking for a profiler for Toyko 10.2, Win32. We just need line and procedure level timing.
We're looking for a profiler for Toyko 10.2, Win32. We just need line and procedure level timing.
I've used AQTime in the past, but the price is pretty steep and we'd be buying a lot of functionality we don't need.
Does anyone have any feedback on other profiling tools for Toyko?
I've used AQTime in the past, but the price is pretty steep and we'd be buying a lot of functionality we don't need.
Does anyone have any feedback on other profiling tools for Toyko?
/sub
ReplyDeleteYou might look at ProDelphi. Haven't used it in a while but I was quite satisfied with it some years ago. I see it supports Tokyo. Reasonably priced IMHO. prodelphi.de - ProDelphi
ReplyDeleteWhat I like at Nexus profiler is the line profiler (Delphi source lines). I don't know how accurate it is but for what I use it is perfect.
ReplyDelete