I'm rather surprised at the number of Hints and Warnings I'm seeing from the 10.2 compilers that are from standard VCL units. Historically, such things have been quite rare.

I'm rather surprised at the number of Hints and Warnings I'm seeing from the 10.2 compilers that are from standard VCL units. Historically, such things have been quite rare.

At the moment, I'm getting several of these:

[dcc32 Warning] Vcl.WinHelpViewer.pas(70): W1025 Unsupported language feature: 'custom attribute'

I also see a lot of these types of H2443 hints:

[dcc32 Hint] : H2443 Inline function 'TList.Extract' has not been expanded because unit 'System.Types' is not specified in USES list

I've got a project that generates several dozen various hints and warnings, all pointing to standard VCL units.

What's up with this?

Comments

  1. Uwe Raabe They can't remove it from the sources, I guess, while they still include some Delphi.net components as part of the IDE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Heffernan That would imply that they have a .NET compiler capable of the latest syntax.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment