Good afternoon guys, how are you?

Good afternoon guys, how are you?

I'm venturing into the mobile world, for android I've been able to do all the processes until I publish to the store, now I'm trying on the iphone.

I work with delphi tokyo, I have already done the paserver process, this is communicating ok, I already compile for osx from my mac that is with the updated high sierra, latest version xcode. when i try to add the ios simulator in sdk manager, it does the whole process but leaves the following message in the log:

Directory does not exist: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/

 

When I compile the app, the simplest possible only with a label and a button, it transfers to the mac, opens the simulator and installs the app in the simulator, only the app opens and closes, only the splash screen appears. Does anyone have a tip to give me? I'm kind of lost.

 

Thank you.
(google translate...kkkk)
https://pt.bab.la/dicionario/ingles-portugues/translate

Comments

  1. do you have access to a real phone? (iOS), that is best for testing, rather than the simulator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian Hamilton
    I got an iphone, I updated everything, xcode, macos high sierra..all ... I ran the paserver, created the sdk in delphi again, the provisioning..the delphi now finds the iphone, in the creation of sdk not the error, but when I try to compile to send the application to iphone gives this error: [DCC Error] E2597 ld: warning: directory not found for option '-FC: \ Users \ joras \ Documents \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ SDKs \ iPhoneOS11.3.sdk \ System \ Library \ PrivateFrameworks'

    I should be jumping some step .. but I do not know what it is .. I ran a project in xcode and I sent it to the iphone and it was quiet ... if anyone remembers any more items, I'm very grateful ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that can be fixed, via the SDK in the IDE, google the error to find the steps what to do

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment