I have Rad Studio Berlin on drive C and i want to keep it. I had Rad Studio 10.2.2 on drive H. I downloaded installer of 10.2.3. Uninstalled 10.2.2 and started 10.2.3 installer. It offers me upgrade or update.

I have Rad Studio Berlin on drive C and i want to keep it. I had Rad Studio 10.2.2 on drive H. I downloaded installer of 10.2.3. Uninstalled 10.2.2 and started 10.2.3 installer. It offers me upgrade or update.
Update .. there is just some XE7 stuff.
Upgrade.. i registered it and it says there is not enough space. But i want it install it to drive H again.
How can i do that?

Comments

  1. Getit also can install on different drive than c

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Millington You can change the target folder when clicking the Option button in the GetIt installer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don’t have space for Delphi you are having space issues anyway. Installing on H: because C: is full is just procrastination.

    Buy a larger drive or clean this one up is my advice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment