I was wondering if you can help me with Delphi on Linux.

I was wondering if you can help me with Delphi on Linux.

I've setup two VMs: one with CentOS and another with Delphi. The paserver runs on CentOS and the Connection Profiles and the SDK in Delphi all are good. The Test Connection button works.

Then, I create a simple console app with a writeln statement and try to run it on Linux but what I get is the message in the Event Log in Rad and not on Linux.

Anyone any idea what is wrong?

Thanks

Comments

  1. If you start linux or windows console applications from rad environment this is normal behavior

    ReplyDelete
  2. cedomir plavljanic So, does the output of the code not appear in linux/paserver console?

    ReplyDelete
  3. try running it direct on the linux side and not from compiler

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment