Ann: Nexus Quality Suite - Time Limited Full Version available

Ann: Nexus Quality Suite - Time Limited Full Version available

The Nexus Quality Suite (NQS) is the direct descendant of the prize winning SleuthQA toolset from TurboPower. It is a set of tools that enables you to finetune your applications to the highest possible performance and quality standards. The current collection of tools include three profilers (Line, Block and Method level), a unit test coverage analyzer, a GUI script recorder/playback tool, and the famous CodeWatch tool to detect memory and resource leaks.

To give you a proper chance to get to know the product, we are making available a time limited FULL version of NQS. Please use the link below to download the installer.

https://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=NQSFreeFull

regards,
The NexusQA Team
https://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=NQSFreeFull

Comments

  1. Thanks! Last week I had to profile my database syncing module, and have successfully nailed down the "performance blockers" with NQS! I like the fact that NQS allowed me to search and select which functions to profile, it's very intuitive and easy. I tried the IDE-shipped AQTime but wasn't find such specific view/feature. Two issues I have noticed though, in my twenty minutes of using, a) The main UI's font are too small and they need to be adjustable; b) Reloading a "settings file" gave me an error (forgot the error msg). HIH.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment