Hello everyone. I am using a MediaPlayer component to play a sound (on a mobile) that I previously sent from another device (mobile too) through the microphone. But I need to redirect the audio output to the headset instead of the general speaker in the receiving device that contains the MediaPlayer component. The problem is that the audio is heard in the multimedia speaker at full volume and I would like to lower the volume of this speaker to a minimum and only emit this sound through the speaker of the phone when putting it on the ear (I do not know if I explain well).

Hello everyone. I am using a MediaPlayer component to play a sound (on a mobile) that I previously sent from another device (mobile too) through the microphone. But I need to redirect the audio output to the headset instead of the general speaker in the receiving device that contains the MediaPlayer component. The problem is that the audio is heard in the multimedia speaker at full volume and I would like to lower the volume of this speaker to a minimum and only emit this sound through the speaker of the phone when putting it on the ear (I do not know if I explain well).

Greetings and thanks.

Sorry, This would be for Firemonkey (Android).

Comments

Post a Comment