Hello!

Hello!

[UPDATE]

So, it turns out that what is misplaced is the XML that Berlin 10.1 emits.

This is the manifest fragment that gets included:




android:name="com.google.android.geo.API_KEY"
android:value="YADDAYADDA"/>

But the issue is that, really, the first two tags ought to be 1.
How do I fix this? Do I just un-check the entitlement in the option and do it manually?

What's the best practice here?



Anybody's got an Android Manifest template with Gmaps API Key that I could look at, please?

Obviously, the key itself needs not to be present, just the correct way to put the tag in :)

I keep getting "Malformed manifest" and need a hunch :)

Thanks.


A

Comments

  1. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers it wasn't a "bug" per se, I wasn't finding a way out of the lurch I had enthusiastically dived in myself :) but I have now, kinda.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment