I have been working on adding VCL Styles to you company application. It all seems to work fine, apart from with a dark theme, I cannot set the disabled font colour to a workable colour, it is always gray.

I have been working on adding VCL Styles to you company application. It all seems to work fine, apart from with a dark theme, I cannot set the disabled font colour to a workable colour, it is always gray.

I've tried adding a style hook to set it a colour (any colour), but it doesn't evert set the font colour. The disabled colours also look wrong in the style editor that is shipped with Delphi.

Any suggestions? Assume that there are 100s of potentially disabled controls, so I don't want to change the forms too much themselves

Thanks in advance.

Comments

  1. Have a look at the TStyleManager class of the VclStyles project. It gives you access to style elements including fonts. theroadtodelphi.com - Exploring Delphi XE2 – VCL Styles Part III

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is an issue with the VCLStyles themselves as the disabled color is 'wrong' in the example shown in the style designer. It appears to be gray no matter what the style is. This makes the disabled edit boxes really unreadable.
    https://plus.google.com/photos/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which style? Here disabled edit boxes appear OK, with a couple of dark styles I tried.
    https://plus.google.com/photos/...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment