Does anyone know if it's possible to symbolicate a Delphi iOS crash log?

Does anyone know if it's possible to symbolicate a Delphi iOS crash log?
I've read lots of articles about this (such as https://possiblemobile.com/2015/03/symbolicating-your-ios-crash-reports/), and turned on the Debugging options in the Compiler and Linker settings (Local symbols etc) but when symbolicating the crash logs it does so for everything except my app call stack which remains as addresses and offsets.

Before I waste any more time on this, can anyone confirm whether Delphi's .dsym files are actually compatible with Apple's desymbolication tools?

Thanks!

Comments

  1. Thanks David Nottage, it’s a great article that I’ve been referring to throughout this but doesn’t help me desymbolicate the logs I already have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sorry.. I misunderstood.. I'll keep an eye out :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment