windows 10 store support: I created a couple of programs when Delphi first added support, and got them into the store OK,but Microsoft has since removed them because they have references to other software (my 'normal' software)

windows 10 store support: I created a couple of programs when Delphi first added support, and got them into the store OK,but Microsoft has since removed them because they have references to other software (my 'normal' software)
i.e that software referenced, is not in the store

anyone else run into that problem?

Comments

  1. I'm playing around with the appx at the moment. I converted installer to appx and deployed it to my local PC. Program was installed in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\appname__p0wxg3vvfdt6r. I opened that folder, copied out all files and then run the program and it just worked. What I'm concerned is that somebody could do the same with the purchased app. Or if you send the app to the appstore, they add some kind of protection to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but not everyone is going to know where and how to find that secret (allocated) folder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eriks A. It seems the RADSTUDIO generated appx is only a pack of exe bin and certification, like msi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment