I am having an issue with Fullscreen and FMX... My app is intended to run in full screen, it has more 2 forms besides the main form. I set FullScreen to true on the main form, when I open any other form the it keeps on full, nice, but when I return to the main form it loses the fullscreen, showing the status bar, now I tried to apply Fullscreen to all the other forms, no result.

I am having an issue with Fullscreen and FMX... My app is intended to run in full screen, it has more 2 forms besides the main form. I set FullScreen to true on the main form, when I open any other form the it keeps on full, nice, but when I return to the main form it loses the fullscreen, showing the status bar, now I tried to apply Fullscreen to all the other forms, no result.

The problem is with the main form only, when I return to it, reading the value of Fullscreen it shows as TRUE, but the screen won't reflect that state.

Comments

  1. Not an answer to your problem, but if I had an app that forced me to use it fullscreen I would soon be uninstalling it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy Vines Magno doesn't claim to run his app in fullscreen even if the user requests not to do so. The problem is, that it is set to fullscreen but seems to ignore it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy Vines Lol, I would like to you complain because a game is running in fullscreen... Anyway my app is not a game but is related, and the layout is oriented to that option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magno Lima Can you reproduce it with a minimal test app?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about switching the other two forms so they are TFrame and just live in your main form?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uwe Raabe Eli M gonna make a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry my misunderstanding, I thought you were saying you were trying to force it as full screen on a clients computer. Oh and I don't play games so cant comment on that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment