Who need Delphi programmes in ITALY ?

Who need Delphi programmes in ITALY ?

Comments

  1. That's a really good question :) Try asking Daniele Teti . He might have a hunch or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Paolo Rossi and Fabrizio Bitti and Andrea Magni and Nando Dessena and Luca Minuti... and many many others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you in Italy need Delphi programmer let me know!
    My wife and I are planning move to Italy for citizenship process.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, my cousin and other 2 have a company and we work with delphi/c#!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working as a consultant and trainer I am often asked about availability of Delphi developers (experienced or not). I decided to set up a form for those who are looking for a Delphi (or related) job and may will to collaborate with me or some of my customers/contacts.
    I am also looking for beginners to train.
    Here is the link: docs.google.com - Candidatura per posizioni Delphi
    Hope this may be useful! (It is in Italian as it is mostly headed towards italian people but feel free to contact me directly if you are really interested).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, I'll leave a feedback

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment