I must be getting old and my memory is fading.

I must be getting old and my memory is fading.

I have got a program called dzDprojEdit which according to the version information is from 2014. Since the version information also states that it is copyright by me (as the dz prefix suggests), I just tried to find the source code. I failed miserably. It must be an open source tool I wrote and I would have expected to find it on SourceForge, but no, it's not there. Even worse: Google doesn't find a single reference in the whole of its index.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&q=dzprojedit

Does maybe anybody else use this tool and can point me to the source code?

#gettingoldsucks

Comments

  1. Ups, diese Seite ist nicht DSGVO fest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas Bornhaupt different tool dzPrepBuild <> dzDprojEdit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas Bornhaupt wie so ungefähr alle Seiten meiner alten Homepage außer der Einstiegsseite. Deshalb hatte ich auch schon überlegt, sie vom Netz zu nehmen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what, I found the source code of dzDprojEdit. Apparently it was one of my early experiments with Mercurial and there is no public repository for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment