New VR6 @ Synaptica Farm

New VR6 @ Synaptica Farm

So Delphi services run faster :-)




Comments

  1. Care to elaborate Ivan Revelli ? For the post to have meaning, there needs to be at least a "why".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, I can post my soccer teams first place finish and state that Delphi runs fast.

    Without an explanation on why this is the biggest thing since sliced bread they are just nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is the farm received a hardware upgrade, the new server in picture. The upgrade makes everything run faster, including Delphi services running on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we run multiple VM to make web crawling and other services... the virtualization system is KVM and target so on VMS are ubuntu/windows server

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivan Revelli That's great (and a great pic too). So this is a Delphi group. Tell us something about your Delphi use (especially on Linux).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess Ivan is sharing his happiness of getting a new, faster machine where they run services developed in Delphi :) But also as Joe said, would love to hear some details about the services - which OS, which framework, etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must admit, I have never smiled that broadly when using Delphi, so I would also like to see what was Delphi related and caused such a happy smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martyn Spencer It is a great and happy pic! I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joe C. Hecht Me too. He looks elated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment