somebody posted some info recently on interfacing Delphi with javascript widgets and events running inside of a TWebBrowser, but I can't seem to find it, and Google is not being helpful for what I'm searching on.

somebody posted some info recently on interfacing Delphi with javascript widgets and events running inside of a TWebBrowser, but I can't seem to find it, and Google is not being helpful for what I'm searching on.

We need our app to interact with a simple web form that uses some javascript to encrypt and submit data, then we'll get back some data that requires us to respond to javascript events and pull data out of some div variables.

What options do we have?

Comments

  1. Olos Nah no, it's a VCL desktop app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. I think what I remember looking at was ScriptGate, but there may have been another as well that isn't showing up here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment