SQLite encryption.

SQLite encryption.
A few years ago I created an Android app using trial versions of XE8 and XE10.
The app used FireDAC and SQLite and it worked pretty much as I expected.
I am trying to revive and update the app but I am having trouble with SQLite.
First, it error-ed out with 'no such table'. After trying some things found on the Internet
the DAC started returning "[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite] ERROR: Cipher: DB is not encrypted".

Did something change vis-a-vis encryption?
What do I have to do to get my app the work again?

Thanks...Dan'l

Comments

  1. Does it work with new db without data?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roland Bengtsson Outstanding question! and the answer is...YES!
    So, I exported the metadata and used that to test. No problems. I then exported with data and created a new .db and deployed it. All my data is there! Coolness!
    Thanks, Roland!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment