You can call me stupid moron...

You can call me stupid moron...

For certain reason I have Windows Insider Preview running on my machine. Simply there were always more important things to do than returning to 'stable' version.

Yesterday probably my mind collapsed and I allow to update my windows with brand new rs5_release compilation. Everything looks ok except that my Delphi 10.2 and 10.1 freezes when I compile and run the project hitting F9. All other parts of IDE seem to working properly but I cannot debug anything.
I'll be reinstalling Windows on the weekend, but by the chance, does anyone know any workaround for that issue, so I can survive till Friday afternoon.

TIA

Comments

  1. When you are part of the Windows Insider Program you should report issues when you find some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to reinstall Delphi instead. While uninstalling answer NO to "Do you want to remove all RAD Studio entries from your registry".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I run it on x64 Pro 17713.rs5_release without problems

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment