Hi

Hi,

i got the same delay on Characteristic Write in all my Android devices with BluetoothLE.

I would have liked to overwrite the "DoWriteCharacteristic" method, but unfortunately the "TAndroidBluetoothLEManager" class is defined in the "implementation" of the "System.Android.Bluetooth" unit and I can not inherit it and overwrite the method.

I only need to try to set the callback timeout with a lower value then 5000ms!!

I tried btle on macosx, ios and android and i have no problems but in Android, i'm using 10.2.3 but i have this problem from XE10

tnkx

Ivan

Comments

  1. I haven't installed Delphi for Android, but...
    1. Try to copy .PAS with TAndroidBluetoothLEManager to the project's folder. Modify as needed. Rebuild the project.
    2. Create a RSP with request to add the ability to change the timeout.
    quality.embarcadero.com - System Dashboard - Embarcadero Technologies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much choice but to either patch the unit, or to write Bluetooth support yourself (or perhaps request an enhancement)

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Nottage I suggested it 2 days ago, but my message is still not shown in the thread. I hope the topic starter saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. T n T I read your suggestion, but I don t understand why it was removed.... I’ll try sooner to do that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivan Revelli I believe that anti-spam protection has worked, because there is a link in the message. As a topic starter you can mark it as not a spam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment