I am a one person software development company. I've worked with the same sign business in Texas for over 20 years and over that time have developed systems that are integral to their operations. They are concerned that one day I might be incapacitated, rightly so, and they would like to find someone who they could call to help them continue to develop their systems should something happen to me.

I am a one person software development company. I've worked with the same sign business in Texas for over 20 years and over that time have developed systems that are integral to their operations. They are concerned that one day I might be incapacitated, rightly so, and they would like to find someone who they could call to help them continue to develop their systems should something happen to me.

Nearly all of the code is Delphi, current or recent version (with DevExpress, ReportBuilder, Jam Software), but one crucial piece is written in Delphi 6 (Woll2Woll, ReportBuilder, Pragnaan, Jam). The apps are mostly Windows-based, but there are 3 android based apps for labor capture and other field-related activities. The back end is SQL Server.

I am new to this group and not sure if I should post email or phone number, so for now if you would just reply to this thread with contact info I will contact you. Ideally a Delphi shop (multiple people) will be interested in playing this backup role, which is likely to come up at some point, but no telling when. I will also consider individuals but that puts the company right where it is now, with a single person who can support them.

Keith Marbach

Comments

  1. Keith Marbach that's a valid concern.

    I run a Delphi development company and work with clients across the globe. Would be happy to understand further details.

    We are based out of Mumbai, India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know more details, you can send email for me ?

    carvalho.eneias@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keith Marbach - I am Joe C. Hecht - over 30 years experience and was a top senior engineer at Borland (were Delphi was invented). I am actively seeking Delphi and C work. My little site is at https://code4sale.com - very reasonable rates. To contact me, just click the "Let TJoe code it for you".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment