Hey Folks --

Hey Folks --

We here at Gateway Ticketing are looking for Delphi developers.

Relocation assistance is available. We are open to remote work for the right candidate, though you must be eligible to work and actually work in the US.

We are looking for people of all skill levels -- we just want you to be the kind of person who is smart and gets things done.

You can apply here:

https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b1ce2757-11ad-4d5a-973a-abb9e975dd74&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US

Or you can contact me directly at

nhodges@gatewayticketing.com

Gateway is a great place to work -- I ought to know, I'm on my third tour of duty!

https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b1ce2757-11ad-4d5a-973a-abb9e975dd74&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US

Comments

  1. „Gateway is a great place to work -- I ought to know, I'm on my third tour of duty!“ That sounds a bit like: „it is easy to quit smoking... I‘ve done it some 1000 times already.“ 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if a workplace is addictive, I guess it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Arthur: but then you simply stay there, and don‘t do several tours. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all, someone who quit smoking 1000 times restarted smoking 999 times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True enough. Our company also has several "recidivists" though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rudy Velthuis that's not fair. People want to explore other things before settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leonardo Herrera Those other things were the same same too. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment