Is there a checklist online to debug autocompletion, errorinsight, or perhaps some tools to help the issue?

Is there a checklist online to debug autocompletion, errorinsight, or perhaps some tools to help the issue?
It stopped working on my delphi Berlin project and I cannot seem to get it working.

Perhaps I'm missing some toggles.
I (think) it stopped working when I added a number of

var
x: TypeX;
y: TypeQ absolute X;

references, the Bidit compiler really seems to hate these, I am loath to remove them though, I really like the way `absolute` fixes illegal typecast errors.
I'm doing lowlevel bit-twiddling BTW.

Obviously there are no errors or warnings in the compilation of code.

With DelphiAST so advanced these days I'm half temped to write my own error insight, code completion implementation.

Comments

  1. " I'm half temped to write my own error insight, code completion implementation.".... but suddendly I realized that this is a gigantic development effort...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CnPack has a code-completion feature that works better than the built-in one and is totally customizable. I've never had good luck getting error insight to work reliably and usually turn it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I know Baoquan Zuo is working on it for quite some time already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment