I’ve just read Sarina’s post about the Beta 10.3 programme having started and I have an active Update Subscription but haven’t had an invite email yet. I really want to help test the beta so keen to get access.

I’ve just read Sarina’s post about the Beta 10.3 programme having started and I have an active Update Subscription but haven’t had an invite email yet. I really want to help test the beta so keen to get access.
Sarina mentions contacting my sales rep if I’ve not had the email but I bought through a U.K. third party so not sure if that’s the correct route.
Has anyone else had to do this and if so, how did you request an invite? Is there a specific email address or link to contact the correct team?

Comments

  1. You can email the partner you bought the license from, someone in the UK office (if you happen to know someone there). Failing that feel free to reach me or Sarina... indicating the email address associated with your update subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One reason you may not have got the email is if you turned off getting communications from us. The beta invite email follows those rules.

    Otherwise, yes, contact your partner or Marco/Sarina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marco Cantù, I’ve now made contact

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment