I am trying to compile a simple macOS form (right now it has only edits and labels) with CE version and Mojave OS.

I am trying to compile a simple macOS form (right now it has only edits and labels) with CE version and Mojave OS. If I try to build or run Delphi will close with "Abnormal program termination". Any clue?

[EDIT] I just found the error message:
>1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/Users/user/PAServer/scratch-dir/cache-dir-103115/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPath.h.burly.rej

PAServer shows this message: Acquiring permission to support debugging...failed

I tried search for info and is supposed to the Developer Tools Access ask for permission but this is not happening.

Using XCode 10 too

Comments