I'm converting a windows VCL application to FMX macOS.

I'm converting a windows VCL application to FMX macOS. I've started with the simplest application that calls a function in a DYLIB/DLL. Basically that's all the app does. It works fine in Win32.

If I reply application with DYLIB to OSX, it aborts as soon as the app loads with ...unable to Register TFMXApplicationDelegate... I've posted to the Delphi community and Stack Exchange - no replies. If I just call an internal function (ie. I do not reference a DYLIB) the application works fine on macOS. As soon as I just use the code for the DYLIB it aborts on startup.

It seems to me this is very basic, an FMX/macOS test app calling a function in an FMX/DYLIB, it doesn't get much more basic, but it is a real blocker for me.

I've searched the net and nothing. Does ANYONE have any idea how I get past this.

Comments