Is there any way for an IDE plugin to get the strings displayed in the message window? The control is a virtual tree view, so there is no easy way through the control's properties any more (that was possible up to Delphi 7). Also I am not aware of a working notifier in the OTA for reading these or tracking them as they are being added.
Is there any way for an IDE plugin to get the strings displayed in the message window? The control is a virtual tree view, so there is no easy way through the control's properties any more (that was possible up to Delphi 7). Also I am not aware of a working notifier in the OTA for reading these or tracking them as they are being added.
I'm only interested in the messages from the compiler, in particular those about unknown identifiers, if that makes it easier.
I'm only interested in the messages from the compiler, in particular those about unknown identifiers, if that makes it easier.
I vaguely remember something like this done in JCL uses wizard:
ReplyDeletehttps://github.com/project-jedi/jcl/blob/master/jcl/experts/useswizard/JCLUsesWizard.pas
github.com - jcl
More recent versions of Delphi might have a more "official" API for that, though.
ReplyDeleteOndrej Kelle That old hack only worked up to Delphi 7 (I already tried it). The newer versions of Delphi do AFAIK not have an official API for that, at least none that works.
ReplyDelete/sub
ReplyDelete/sub
ReplyDeleteI have a plugin that does this, using RTTI to invoke VT methods.
ReplyDelete