Senior Software Engineer seeks remote, contract or full time employment.
Senior Software Engineer seeks remote, contract or full time employment.
I have over 20 years of Delphi development and management experience. My expertise covers life-safety product development, sensor data collection and analysis, database design, business apps, RF test and measurement - all using Delphi (D7-Tokyo) and other languages.
For more information see:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevingmccoy/
or write me at
gplus@idk-inc.com for a copy of my resume.
I have over 20 years of Delphi development and management experience. My expertise covers life-safety product development, sensor data collection and analysis, database design, business apps, RF test and measurement - all using Delphi (D7-Tokyo) and other languages.
For more information see:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevingmccoy/
or write me at
gplus@idk-inc.com for a copy of my resume.
Richard Baroniunas I remain (enthusiastically) with Neos Eureka s.r.l. but am looking for a day job that will support me in the manner I have become accustomed. ;-)
ReplyDeleteEureka is a great place to work BTW.
Richard Baroniunas Thanks Richard, I appreciate that.
ReplyDelete