RIO - First thoughts: No additional downloads, no interbase (I check install everything). No love for the Win64 C++ compiler. First time I can recall the compiler did not get a version bump: Embarcadero C++ 7.30 for Win64 Copyright (c) 2012-2017 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc

RIO - First thoughts: No additional downloads, no interbase (I check install everything). No love for the Win64 C++ compiler. First time I can recall the compiler did not get a version bump: Embarcadero C++ 7.30 for Win64 Copyright (c) 2012-2017 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc

Building product demos, yet the Win64 compiles as a old one (it's driven by the compiler defines).

Comments

  1. So far, the command line compilers dcc32, dcc64, and bcc32x versions where bumped but stale dated copyright notifications:
    2012-2017 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interbase is in GetIt.

    Win64 C++ compiler version - I saw your post in the C++Builder Developers group. It's unexpected. Can you file a QP please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Millington thanks for the Interbase tip! File a QP? Where are folks to send the bill to get paid for doing that? The legal dept paid, the folks coding it get paid, you probably get paid, so why are you asking me to file a QP?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers I'll get that doc updated. Feel free to email me for any info you're missing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. David Millington if you can verify the list, please do. The ?? are the missing bits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. David Millington thanks for the updated docs. The only missing piece is now ProjectVersion in the .dproj files: did that change?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries - they were updated even faster than I expected!

    ProjectVersion is 18.5.

    ReplyDelete
  8. David Millington Thanks!
    Performed all the updates I mentioned. Should be on-line soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment