I'm having an error when installing Jedi JVCL components. BTW I'm using the latest source from Github.

I'm having an error when installing Jedi JVCL components. BTW I'm using the latest source from Github.

I succeed installing JCL + JVCL on stock RIO version (without the december patch).

I feel that I'm getting this error since installing the december patch

Here is the error message from JVCL installer

[Compiling: Packages]
[Compiling: JvCore260.bpl]
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Bin\dcc64.exe" JvCore.dpk
Compiler Speed Pack dev 2018-12-11-2343 - failed : Replace compiler code with faster POPCNT functions [Compiler64.POPCNT]
failed : Faster BitVecEnum implementation [Compiler64.X86.BitVecEnum]
failed : Remove double tree iteration in ExpandStmtList [Compiler64.X86.ExpandStmtList]
failed : HwReg function optimizations [Compiler64.X86.HwReg]
failed : IterateNode optimizations/shortcuts [Compiler64.X86.IterateNode]
failed : Remove unnecessary ZeroMemory from NewMemBlock [Compiler64.X86.NewMemBlockZero]
failed : Move invariant above the loop in PrepareHwTarget [Compiler64.X86.PrepareHwTarget]
failed : ReplaceNode optimizations/hashtable [Compiler64.X86.ReplaceNode]
failed : Allocate multiple BitVec with one MemAlloc [Compiler64.X86.SingleBitVecAlloc]
Embarcadero Delphi for Win64 compiler version 33.0
Copyright (c) 1983,2017 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
C:\VCL\Jedi\jvcl\jvcl\run\JvGnugettext.pas(607) Fatal: F2084 Internal Error: AV0B0349A9-W0046058A-1

Comments

  1. It's easy to uninstall Andy's compiler speed pack and try again.
    Or I misunderstand something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristian Peța you were right.... I didn't noticed that RIO not even beta IDE fix pack did also installed the compiler speed pack... My bad.

    Uninstalling it solves the problem :)

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment