Project Settings - variable for name of the project

Project Settings - variable for name of the project

In the Project Settings you can use "macros" or variables like $(Platform)\$(Config). Is there a variable for Project Name? I would like all my projects in my project group to output compiled units under the same directory hierarchy like \Units\\$(Platform)\$(Config)\
but for the life of me, I can't find a macro for "Project Name". I tried $(Name), $(ProjectName) etc but none worked. I looked at the help - which as always is useless and uninformative. So my last resort is asking the community.

Comments

  1. Achim Kalwa Thank you, that did the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is also $(SanitizedProjectName)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Uwe, what does that macro do different? Now the real question, why are all these options not listed in the help?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment